Sunday, November 1, 2009

Old Smokey

It was my birthday back on the 22nd. There was a party at my parents-in-law house because there a lot of birthdays in the family during October. Normally this wouldn't be Hive Talking material except that my parents-in-law gave me an old smoker that my father-in-law found while traveling. It is pretty cool. It is heavy metal and if I got a new bellows and cleaned it up a little it looks like it would be perfectly usable. I think I am going to hang it in the house, though, next to a decorative bee tile my sister-in-law made.

I'm also pretty excited that Michele gave me the book Natural Beekeeping by Ross Conrad. I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet but I'm sure it will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Feel free to ask questions.